Friday, December 21, 2007

"Deutschland!!"

Today I am performing a comedy routine on Germany as part of the NCI Talent Show. Here is a video of it.



If this doesn't work, click here for the web version.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a translation of the beginning: "Hello people. I have a bit of fear that you will not understand me. But perhaps that is fine. Then I can talk about my favorite subject: girls. I think Canadian girls are prettier than German girls. German girls are a little bigger and not as slim, but Canadian girls are always pretty."


A note: The beginning of this presentation is only a joke, like the rest of it is. I don't actually think German girls are ugly!

Chirstmas holiday is starting! I hope you all have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have to say - that is the very moment when I realized how awesome you were :)