Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A blog?

Yes. The rumors that you may have been hearing at Chicken Chef while you sip your morning coffee are true. David Klippenstein is starting a blog. And it's not just any old blog. No, no. I don't make things that are ordinary. This is a special blog. If you read it, you will get a good view of what I think about the world. That sounds a little too much thinking, and a little not enough crazy, so please be assured that I will do a lot of crazy things on this blog too.

Some people might look at me and say, 'why the heck would you put your opinions up on a blog where everyone can see them?' I say, what's the point of opinions if they are unexpressed? And the same goes for you. If I say something on here that you agree with, that makes you laugh, that you think is inappropriate, that you disagree with, feel free to leave a comment. Tell me and others what you think.

And yes. I will be updating this thing. The start of this blog marks the end of my old blog, which I will be deleting. I will try to update this weekly. Try is an operative word here, but it shouldn't be much slower than that. Unless I write a post that I think should stay on top for a while. But my point is that this blog will be alive and will change. So check back often!

You may now eat that cookie you were wanting to eat before you started reading this.

No comments: